Ultra-Thin Bamboo Nursing Pads (30pk)
Our Ultra-Thin Bamboo Nursing Pads, thinner and super absorbent. Now available for your comfort and confidence knowing they are completely invisible under clothing - Say goodbye to wet patches!
Why Choose Ultra-Thin Bamboo Nursing Pads?
Introducing our Ultra-Thin nursing pads – the discreet and super-absorbent breast pads you've been looking for! These pads are designed to keep you comfortable and dry with their extra-soft, natural bamboo lining and a highly absorbent core. They work quietly in the background, discreetly channelling and evenly dispersing any leaked milk. Say hello to a discreet and worry-free breastfeeding experience.
Bamboo Nursing Pad Features
- Contoured shape with a discreet fit
- Keeps you and your clothes dry
- Absorbs up to 40 times its weight
- Designed with a hex weave for faster absorbency
- Bamboo inner core
- Delicate on skin
- 30 pieces in each box
New Beginnings Tip
Ultra-Thin Bamboo Nursing Pads will become an essential item in your day bag from the moment you start breastfeeding, so don’t forget to pack them when organising your hospital bag!
To take some stress out of the process, we offer free returns & exchanges on all our bras! This way, you can try out any size, style or colour to find what works best for you. Visit our returns and exchanges page to begin the process.
Just ensure all original tags are left on and they're in their original condition. Bras that have obviously been worn for an extended period of time, washed or purposely damaged can be not exchanged or returned.
If you need to return or exchange simply send it back to us in the same package you received it in, with the below address attached. Ensure your order form has been completed and placed back in with your items.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are bamboo nursing pads?
What's the difference between cotton and bamboo nursing pads?
1. Material: Cotton pads are made from cotton fibers, while bamboo pads are made from bamboo fibers.
2. Absorbency: Bamboo pads are highly absorbent and can handle significant liquid, making them ideal for managing breast milk leaks.
3. Sustainability: Bamboo is a more sustainable material, growing quickly and requiring fewer resources compared to cotton.
How long do you use bamboo nursing pads?
Are New Beginnings Ultra-Thin Bamboo Nursing Pads reusable?
- Demi S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat!
One of the best. Very absorbent and affordable.
- LeaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy fave!
These are hands down the best disposable breast pads! They're nice and soft, not too thick yet they really are very absorbent. I've tried several other popular brands and they were not as soft and felt a bit scratchy, or not as absorbent, or too thick and not discrete enough. I initially started using the NB regular thickness ones as I thought the ultra thin ones wouldn't absorb as much, but tried these out once and they do actually absorb lots, I've never looked back!
- mom369451I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBest breast pads!
Thin, absorbent and don't end up twisted in your bra with the sticky side on your nip like most other pads
- mom59043I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSuper comfortable!
I've always had a problem with oversupply while feeding my babies. I'm currently breastfeeding my 3rd baby and always had problems with other brand nursing pads either leaking or folding over during the night. I haven't had a single problem with either of these things since using new beginnings maternity nursing pads. They absorb fast and don't get lost overnight. They are very soft and comfortable and I like that they stay perfectly in my bra. I'm very happy with it this product and will be recommending these to my friends and family.
- mom212561I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoAbsorbent soft light weight
Some breast pads can be bulky and irritate my nipples I suffer from eczema and sensitive skinI found these to be light weight and kept me dry , did not cause any irritation And left me feeling dry and fresh between feeds I like the sticky back so it stayed in place in my top