Keep your babies feeding accessories safe and clean! Our 6 Large reusable microwave steriliser bags are perfect for quickly disinfecting feeding accessories. Easy to use and take with you on the go, they are an essential for all new mums.
- Kills up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- 20 uses per bag
- Sterilises in 3minutes
- Fits bottles, teats or pacifiers
- Leakproof zip lock seal
Safe laminated material
- Super lightweight and durable
- Reusable up to 20 times per bag
- Easy pouring spout for draining
Wash and rinse item parts to be sterilised
- Pour 60ml of tap water into the bag (without an appropriate amount of water, the parts could distort).
- Place parts to sterilise into the bag. Make sure all parts are disassembled and loose.
- Seal the bag tightly. DO NOT OVERLOAD.
- Place the steam bag in the center of the turntable in the microwave. Make sure the steam bag is standing upright. Rotate bag halfway through if your microwave does no have a turntable.
- Leave the bag to cool for at least 3 minutes before removing it from your microwave. WARNING: Be careful as steam and water will be very hot.
- Use built-in drawin spout to pour remaining water before removing the sterilised parts. Rinse bag prior to next use.
PET/RCPP laminated film
Be careful when removing bag from microwave as hot water and steam inside will be very hot.
- Only sterilise parts deemed safe for microwave sterilisation
- Steam bag in intended only for plastics that are microwave sade
- Do not place the steam bag on the metallic grill or dish
- Sterilising tubing may cause discolouration which will not affect it's performance
- Heating for longer than the recommended time may cause distortion
- Follow the instructions for your microwave
- Do not use in conventional oven