Microwave Steriliser Bags (6pk)
Ensure the safety and cleanliness of your baby's feeding accessories with the New Beginnings reusable microwave steriliser bags. These bags are designed for efficient disinfection and are easy to use, making them a must-have for new mums, especially when on the go!
- Effectively eliminates up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- Reusable up to 20 times per bag
- Sterilises in just 3 minutes
- Fits bottles, teats or dummies
- Features a secure, leakproof zip-lock seal
- Safe laminated material
- Super lightweight and durable
- Easy pouring spout for draining
29cm x 20cm
- Wash and rinse item parts to be sterilised
- Pour 60ml of tap water into the bag (without an appropriate amount of water, the parts could distort).
- Place parts to sterilise into the bag. Make sure all parts are disassembled and loose.
- Seal the bag tightly. DO NOT OVERLOAD.
- Place the steam bag in the centre of the turntable in the microwave. Make sure the steam bag is standing upright. Rotate bag halfway through if your microwave does no have a turntable.
- Leave the bag to cool for at least 3 minutes before removing it from your microwave. WARNING: Be careful as steam and water will be very hot.
- Use built-in draining spout to pour remaining water before removing the sterilised parts. Rinse bag prior to next use.
PET/RCPP laminated filmCaution
- Be careful when removing bag from microwave as hot water and steam inside will be very hot.
- Only sterilise parts deemed safe for microwave sterilisation
- Steam bag in intended only for plastics that are microwave safe
- Do not place the steam bag on the metallic grill or dish
- Sterilising tubing may cause discolouration which will not affect it's performance
- Heating for longer than the recommended time may cause distortion
- Follow the instructions for your microwave
- Do not use in conventional oven
To take some stress out of the process, we offer free returns & exchanges on all our bras! This way, you can try out any size, style or colour to find what works best for you. Visit our returns and exchanges page to begin the process.
Just ensure all original tags are left on and they're in their original condition. Bras that have obviously been worn for an extended period of time, washed or purposely damaged can be not exchanged or returned.
If you need to return or exchange simply send it back to us in the same package you received it in, with the below address attached. Ensure your order form has been completed and placed back in with your items.