The New Beginnings Double Electric Breast Pump was developed to help Australian mothers stay ahead of their busy lifestyle while ensuring their babies are receiving important, nourishing breast milk.
If you're a busy mum and time is of the essence look no further than the Double Electric Breast Pump.
The micro computer technology embedded within the motor ensures it is always the perfect suction and will dramatically reduce breastfeeding time by up to 50%.
Click Here - See what mums are saying about our new pumps.
- Micro computer technology for perfect suction
- USB power supply for easy on the go use, you can even charge it in your car if you’re away from home!
- Bespoke expressing system allowing for nourished breast milk in less time
- Created with an anti-back flow design which keeps the breast milk completely separate from the pump pieces helping with cleaning and ensuring the pump is always hygienic
- Few pieces, easy to clean and easy to use
- BPA Free
- Soft silicone cushion for comfort while expressing
- Allows you to easily adjust the speed and suction levels to maximise it's effectiveness
- With up to 2 hours of battery life when fully charged
- Can be used as a Single Pump
- 5 comfort levels for stimulation mode from soft to intensive tempo to stimulate milk outflow
- 9 comfort levels for expressing mode with moderate to strong tempo allowing effective outflow of milk
New Beginnings Bonus
We have included 2 x 140mL bottle and 2 x 250mL bottle with newborn teats to help make your life a little easier.
Customers within Australia who purchase online may return or exchange items due to change of mind, incorrect sizing or product fault within 30 days from receipt of goods. Sizing and change of mind items will only be accepted for exchange or return if they remain in their original condition and packaging.
Due to health and hygiene regulations, we cannot exchange or refund the disposable briefs or any other item that has been worn.
If you’re unsure about choosing a product that fits you best, don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 768 868 and we can suggest an appropriate size.
Please allow 6 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) for your order to process and ship within Australia. There may be circumstances where this time is not met such as out of stocks, delivery to remote areas, industry strikes or public holidays. If we are out of stock, a customer service representative will contact you by telephone to advise when delivery is likely to take place or offer an alternative style or colour. Please ensure you include your daytime telephone number and/or email address when placing an order.
For international orders please contact us direct on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within Australia ONLY; all orders under $75 will incur a $12 shipping and handling fee; all orders over $75 will be shipped free of charge.