Double Electric Breast Pump
For busy mums who value every moment, meet your perfect match: the Double Electric Breast Pump. Packed with advanced LacTech™ micro-computer technology, it's twice as fast and boasts convenient USB rechargeability. Time-saving, efficiency at its finest.
The New Beginnings Double Electric Breast Pump was developed to help Australian mothers stay ahead of their busy lifestyle while ensuring their babies are receiving important, nourishing breast milk.
Embedded within the motor, revolutionary LacTech™ technology ensures consistent and perfect suction every time. It can dramatically reduce breastfeeding time by up to 50%.
Don't just take our word for it; click here to see what other mums have to say about our cutting-edge pumps.
- Incorporates LacTech™ Technology - a double rhythmic lactation system to replicate a babies sucking rhythm
- Bespoke pumping system allowing for more efficient expression in less time
- USB power supply for easy on the go use, you can even charge it in your car if you’re away from home!
- Hospital-grade closed system
- Created with an anti-back flow design which keeps the breast milk completely separate from the pump pieces helping with cleaning and ensuring the pump is always hygienic
- Few pieces, easy to clean and easy to use
- Soft silicone cushion for comfort while expressing
- Adjustable speed and suction levels to maximise effectiveness
- 5 comfort levels for stimulation mode from soft to intensive tempo to stimulate milk outflow
- 9 comfort levels for expressing mode with moderate to strong tempo allowing effective outflow of milk
- Long battery life - up to 2 hours of battery life when fully charged
- Can be used as a Single Pump
- BPA Free
- 24 months warranty
- We have included 2 x 140mL bottle and 2 x 250mL bottle with newborn teats to help make your life a little easier.
- All parts can be sterilised in the 2-in-1 UV Steriliser! (Note: The motor can be sterilised, however it can not be placed in the unit during drying mode)
To take some stress out of the process, we offer free returns & exchanges on all our bras! This way, you can try out any size, style or colour to find what works best for you. Visit our returns and exchanges page to begin the process.
Just ensure all original tags are left on and they're in their original condition. Bras that have obviously been worn for an extended period of time, washed or purposely damaged can be not exchanged or returned.
If you need to return or exchange simply send it back to us in the same package you received it in, with the below address attached. Ensure your order form has been completed and placed back in with your items.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is LacTech™ technology?
How often should I be pumping?
Do I need a single or double breast pump?
How do I clean an electric breast pump?
How do I know which breast pump is right for me?
Are New Beginnings breast pumps recommended by mums?
- Emma P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAbsolutely love my double pump and I bet you will too
After having a single tommee tippee pump I needed to change to a double and although I didn’t find many reviews I decided to give this one a try. And let me tel you it did not disappoint. It has helped me boost my supply and pump for effectively and efficiently. Super comfortable and I love that it has the stimulation settings (5 levels) and the pumping settings (9 levels).
It is also so much quieter than my previous pump. As soon as I started using this pump I knew I had to write reviews to help other people make the good choice I did on getting this pumpNew Beginnings2 years agoHi Emma! Thanks so much for your words, we're so glad you've loving your new pump :)
- JessicaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat breast pump
As a first time mum, I was overwhelmed with the different kind of breast pumps available in the market. The top brands were offering a variety of breast pumps which made it harder to decide and most were beyond my budget. I visited the PBC expo Melbourne and stumbled upon New Beginnings. Honestly it was almost “love at first sight”, I was attracted to the simple and pretty design. The ambassadors totally nailed the deal by introducing the brand and breast pump with such passion. I was even more sold knowing it was a local brand with mums in mind. Not to mention that the price is also very reasonable. I have been using the pump for 6 months now and love how comfortable I feel with every pumping session. Had an issue with the motor but it was quickly resolved by the New Beginnings team, top notch customer service I’d say! Thank you New Beginnings to making me a happy mum! Keep up the good work.New Beginnings2 years agoHi Jessica, thank you so much for your feedback, we could not be happier that you're enjoying our products. We love to hear you're so happy and comfortable pumping - this is so important to us! xxx
- kim h.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoEfficient, comfortable, quiet and so easy!
I would definitely recommend the New Beginnings Breast Pump to anyone and everyone!! It was sooo easy!!! I was able to connect it all up and because it was so quiet, I was able to express while sitting there watching tv. The different levels of stimulation and suction were great as I was able to customise it depending on when I expressed (whether it was close after breastfeeding or much later). I loved the function of the time as I was able to gain an idea of how long it would take me to express a certain amount of milk. I also loved that it was a double as I could express a large amount of milk in very little time! The New Beginnings Breast Pump was also very easy to clean and reassemble afterwards. The stands for the bottles were also very handy as it meant no spilt milk! ???? I loved everything about the New Beginnings Breast Pump and I found it to be no comparison to another manual breast pump I have previously used. I would hands down recommend New Beginnings as my first choice electric breast pump!
- littlehandsofmineI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoPortable
So when I first tried this breast pump, I didn't realise the battery was rechargeable so I had it plugged into my laptop whilst I sat there pumping, once I knew that I moved myself outside where I could let my other child play outside whilst keeping my ears open to the younger one. It was nice being outside in the sunshine, I almost go crazy from being indoors.I still haven't worked out how to use the stand though. It still doesn't click in.
- missymc7I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat design for pumping on the go
At some point in almost every breastfeeding mums journey you will find youself wanting or needing to pump milk. For the last 3 weeks my littlest man has been ill and losing weight which is concerning as he's only 6 weeks old. I've needed to express so that I could monitor how much he was drinking and to give him a bit of a rest by drinking from a bottle and letting the pump do the hard work on the boob instead. All of this has meant my New Beginnings double electric breast pump has received quite a work out. I love that it is a complete kit and comes with the pump plus all the bottles and teats you need. The only thing that would make it more perfect would be if it came with a travel case.Upon unboxing I had a moment of thinking the pump was missing it's most important part, the motor! However I soon found it and was amazed at how tiny it was! Assembly was really simple and I was soon set up ready to go. I love that the pump is battery operated with an easy to use USB recharging cable. I started the pump in stimulation mode as instructed. I gradually moved up the suction levels. Unfortunately this mode stops at level 5 suction which was still a little to gentle to initiate my let down. I decided to try the extraction mode and very quickly the milk started to flow. So don't despair if the stimulation mode isn't strong enough for you because the extraction mode goes up to level 9 which will give even the most vigorous feeding baby a run for it's money. Once I got the best…