New Beginnings Breast Milk Storage Bags hygienically and conveniently store breastmilk for freezing, transporting and reheating.
Sterile, hygienic and BPA free
- Thermal colour change sensor to indicate temperature
- Food grade matte material
- Double zip seal
- Self-standing base for easy filling
- Space for name, date and volume
- 9.8cm x 18.5cm
- Up to 200ml/7oz volume
- Wash hands before use
- Rip off safety seal at the top of the bag
- Open bag and start to fill with milk. Pinch the corners in slightly to guide the milk to the bottom of the bag.
- Once the bag is full, the self standing base will open up.
- Pinch the TWO zip locks close to ensure no leaks
- Store in fridge or freezer immediately. Milk should not be left at room temperature.
- Thermal Sensor:
NOTE: Thermal sensor is a guide only. ALL breastmilk temperature should be double-checked before feeding.
- When milk is taken out of the fridge or freezer indicator on the front will show Pink & Blue.
- Defrost milk via your preferred method
- When milk is ready the thermal sensor will only show pink.
- If too hot, no colours will show.
Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Individual bags are SINGLE use only. Reuse may cause damage to the bag leading to cross-contamination or tears. Wash hands before use. Once defrosted, store in fridge immediately. DO not use if the box is open or damaged. Not for individual sale. Can be heated directly in food and bottle warmer at 40 degrees celsius.
New Beginnings Tips!
- Write the name and date on the bag before filling!
- Don't overfill the bag as the milk will expand when frozen
- Please dispose of thoughtfully
Customers within Australia who purchase online may return or exchange items due to change of mind, incorrect sizing or product fault within 30 days from receipt of goods. Sizing and change of mind items will only be accepted for exchange or return if they remain in their original condition and packaging.
Due to health and hygiene regulations, we cannot exchange or refund the disposable briefs or any other item that has been worn.
If you’re unsure about choosing a product that fits you best, don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 768 868 and we can suggest an appropriate size.
Please allow 6 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) for your order to process and ship within Australia. There may be circumstances where this time is not met such as out of stocks, delivery to remote areas, industry strikes or public holidays. If we are out of stock, a customer service representative will contact you by telephone to advise when delivery is likely to take place or offer an alternative style or colour. Please ensure you include your daytime telephone number and/or email address when placing an order.
For international orders please contact us direct on email@example.com.
Within Australia ONLY; all orders under $75 will incur a $12 shipping and handling fee; all orders over $75 will be shipped free of charge.