Perfectly designed for postpartum recovery, including C-sections, these disposable pants offer comfort, breathability, hygiene and a secure fit. Plus, they're washable up to 20 times, making them the perfect budget-friendly choice for your hospital bag.
“The most useful thing I took to hospital.”- Abbie, Sydney
Disposable Postpartum Undies - Product Features
Introducing New Beginnings disposable postpartum undies, your post-birth best friend! Crafted for comfort, they're made from breathable fabric, perfect for post-caesarean and gynaecological use. These undies are washable up to 20 times, and each pack includes 2 pairs, making them a hospital bag must-have for new moms. Invest in comfort and hygiene with New Beginnings.
- Breathable mesh weave for unrestricted air flow
- Extreme comfort and hygiene for postpartum recovery
- Suitable for C-section recovery
- High-stretch fabric fits various body shapes and sizes
- Washable up to 20 times, reducing waste
- Each pack includes 2 undies for convenience
- Made from a blend of polyester and elastane for comfort and hygiene
New Beginnings Tip
The disposable postpartum undies are one size fits most. These undies are ideal for sizes 6-14. If you require further information on sizing please contact us on our socials or by using our contact page.
To take some stress out of the process, we offer free returns & exchanges on all our bras! This way, you can try out any size, style or colour to find what works best for you. Visit our returns and exchanges page to begin the process.
Just ensure all original tags are left on and they're in their original condition. Bras that have obviously been worn for an extended period of time, washed or purposely damaged can be not exchanged or returned.
If you need to return or exchange simply send it back to us in the same package you received it in, with the below address attached. Ensure your order form has been completed and placed back in with your items.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why use disposable postpartum undies?
Are postpartum undies necessary after a vaginal birth?
Are New Beginnings postpartum undies also useful for c-section recovery?
How many pairs of postpartum undies do I need?
- Dineshika L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat product
Super comfortable. Doesn’t shrink.
- Amy W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHospital Bag essential!
Amazing ! These were a life saver. I used them alongside the ‘new beginnings bamboo maternity pads’, and the combo was perfect.
Super stretchy, comfortable and mess free, meaning I wasn’t ruining my normal undies.
They also allowed everything to breathe, keeping everything downstairs healthy and hygienic.
- Natasha S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoI haven't received it
I haven't received it
- Jamie T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoBrilliant Product
I had a plan C-Sec having these disposable pants were handy during my hospital stay. It is airy and comfortable.
- sarah f.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoHighly Recommended
I decided to buy these after i was told i would be having a planned c-section, all friends who had one said about granny pants but i wasnt keen. Getting these was the best decision and purchase ever, they were perfect over the dressing and were comfy as. Even the midwives commented at how awesome they were, 10/10 as far as i'm concerned