The New Beginnings Silicone Manual Breast Pump is the perfect accessory to your breastfeeding routine. Not only can this little pump be used to express milk, but can be used for those with an overactive letdown to ensure all milk is saved.
This little pump is perfect for mums on the go, travelling and silently expressing when needed.
- 100% food-grade silicone
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Dishwasher safe (up to 210 Degrees)
- 100ml/5oz capacity
- Super soft, flexible and oudourless silicone
Here's what some of our mums have to say:
- Monster via MoM: "I received the silicone manual breast pump and the storage bags in this range and I am very pleasantly surprised with the products, their functionality and quality. It’s easy to get bamboozled by all the brands and their prices, but this comes in at a very, very affordable price and works just as many other pumps of its design. I am very happy with this product and will definitely recommend it wherever possible."
- Little Hands of Mine via MoM: "The manual pump latches on really easily and comfortably as well. It is great at catching letdown when you are feeding the other side."
- 15cm tall
- 8cm flange diameter
- 100ml capacity
- 3mm thick
- Ensure the pump is clean and sterilised before use
- Take off the cap and place pump on breast
- Gently squeeze the bottle and release whilst still attached to the breast to start the suction
- When finished, release the suction and pour breast milk into a bottle or breast milk storage bag.
Caution: Ensure the pump is cleaned and sterilised before use. Check regularly for signs of wear and tear. Replace immediately if damaged. Do not store near sharp objects. Only clean with soft brushes or sponges. The use of detergent may make silicone appear cloudy. Store in a cool, dry place.
100% food-grade silicone
Customers within Australia who purchase online may return or exchange items due to change of mind, incorrect sizing or product fault within 30 days from receipt of goods. Sizing and change of mind items will only be accepted for exchange or return if they remain in their original condition and packaging.
Due to health and hygiene regulations, we cannot exchange or refund the disposable briefs or any other item that has been worn.
If you’re unsure about choosing a product that fits you best, don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 768 868 and we can suggest an appropriate size.
Please allow 6 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) for your order to process and ship within Australia. There may be circumstances where this time is not met such as out of stocks, delivery to remote areas, industry strikes or public holidays. If we are out of stock, a customer service representative will contact you by telephone to advise when delivery is likely to take place or offer an alternative style or colour. Please ensure you include your daytime telephone number and/or email address when placing an order.
For international orders please contact us direct on email@example.com.
Within Australia ONLY; all orders under $75 will incur a $12 shipping and handling fee; all orders over $75 will be shipped free of charge.