Silicone Nipple Shield
New Beginnings Silicone Nipple Shield allows pain-free breastfeeding as well as assisting with latching and inverted nipples. Offering discrete comfort whilst breastfeeding, the silicone nipple shield allows you to get back to breastfeeding sooner.
- 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Ultra-thin and flexible for comfort
- Suitable for most nipples
- Allows easy, painfree breastfeeding
- Encourages secure latching
- Supports inverted nipples during breastfeeding
- Hard travel case included
- Wash and nipple shield before use
- Remove from case and place over the nipple
- Start breastfeeding
- After breastfeeding, wash and sterilise thoroughly.
- Dry and place back in hard case to prevent any distortion
Care and Cleaning
- Wash before use
- Sterilise in either a sterilisers or boiling water for 2-3 minutes
- Store in a cool dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Washing in detergent may cause silicone to appear cloudy.
- 7.1cm x 6.3cm
- 1mm thick
- 1.3cm nipple
100% Food grade silicone
Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
To take some stress out of the process, we offer free returns & exchanges on all our bras! This way, you can try out any size, style or colour to find what works best for you. Visit our returns and exchanges page to begin the process.
Just ensure all original tags are left on and they're in their original condition. Bras that have obviously been worn for an extended period of time, washed or purposely damaged can be not exchanged or returned.
If you need to return or exchange simply send it back to us in the same package you received it in, with the below address attached. Ensure your order form has been completed and placed back in with your items.
- MadiVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoAmazing for the price
Bub latches well but when she is tired she can find it hard to stay latched so I use these occasionally in the evenings to help out with that. Im glad I bought them because they are great value and they save my sanity and nipples when she is being fussy.
- ShelleyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGame changer!
I’ve been struggling for the last week to feed bub as I have mastitis, I tried all the tips and tricks and finally decided to give nipple shields a go. I never wanted to as they always seemed soo bulky and I didn’t want bub getting confused but these things have literally saved my sanity. I’ve been in tears with every feed and not had any luck getting any milk out, pumping only made my nipples worse. I put the nipple shields on bub latched on straight away and the milk started flowing, happy tears! Highly recommend 🙌🏼
- Elizabeth Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoTotally worth it!
First time mum breastfeeding, these shields saved my nipples! Bubs has a strong latch and these were perfect for me when needing a break from bub latching directly onto the nipple. I also use these for night feeds cause bubs is able to feed better at night with the shields on.
- Jennifer R.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery good for the price
It’s thicker then the Medela shield but my daughter is latching way better on these as the teat isn’t so large in her mouth the price is worth it, cheap enough to replace if lost or damaged I’m quiet impressed
- mom404749 via Mouths of M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery easy to use
I love using my new beginnings nipple shields when my little miss has clamped down and scratched at my boobs, its really nice to be able to release the pressure but still breast feed. My little one can latch on quite well and i find the nipple shields sit and stick nicely to my breasts.