The New Beginnings Portable 4-in-1 UV Steriliser is your new best friend for any mum on the go! This easy and compact UV Steriliser allows you to eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria from bottles, teats, pacifiers and sippy cups wherever, whenever.
Battery-powered, this small and mighty UV Steriliser uses Ultra Violet light to kill all germs and bacteria in 3 minutes*. Light weight, durable and easy to use, it's the perfect travel companion for your next day out with your little ones.
Kills up to 99.9% of common germs and bacteria
- Quick 3 minute sterilising cycle*
- Safe and durable with no UV light leakage
- Used and trusted by healthcare professionals
- BPA free & UVA resistant
- Compact and practical for on the go
- Completely silent
- 12 months warranty
Here's what some of our mums have to say:
- Mom1996 via MoM: A great portable & convenient steriliser for mums & dads on the go. This product is a game changer & will help parents sterilise bottle tests, dummies & sippy cup lids on the go. It’s portable, very quiet & quick to sterilise the baby goods. Only downfall is it requires batteries. Not sure how long they will last. Might have been worth looking into a USB charge function. I would however recommend this product to all parents.
- Insert 2 x AAA batteries into the battery compartment
- Twist the bottom compartment to the left to release the lock and open device.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. A red light will flash (safety mode)
- Remove bottom cover and place device on top of bottle, teat, pacifier or sippy cup
- Press the power button again to start sterilisation cycle
- When sterilisation is complete, the UV lamp will switch off automatically.
*Note: To ensure a thorough elimination (up to 99.9%) of germs, bacteria and viruses, it is recommended to complete TWO consecutive sterilisation cycles.
Full instructions inside. Please contact us on our socials or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information.
Use only as directed. This product is made from UV-proof ABS material that prevents ultraviolet radiation. Do not press the button when cover is open to prevent damages to the skin and eyes. If the product has not been used for a long period of time, remove batteries to prevent leaking. Avoid exposure to water and excessive impact to the UV lamp.
Power consumption: 1W
Batteries: Requires 2 AAA Batteries (not included)
Turning on the UV lamp inside may require a few attempts when using the product for the first time or it hasn't been used for a long period of time.
New Beginnings Warranty Card:
To guarantee your warranty on your new steriliser please download and fill out the below form.
Click here to download your warranty card!
Once filled out, please email to email@example.com
If you have any further questions regarding your warranty, don't hesitate to get in contact with us.