Portable 4-in-1 UV Steriliser
The New Beginnings Portable 4-in-1 UV Steriliser is a must-have for busy mums on the go. This convenient and compact UV Steriliser enables you to effectively eradicate 99.9% of germs and bacteria from bottles, teats, dummies, and sippy cups anytime, anywhere.
Powered by batteries, our compact UV Steriliser is small, yet mighty, using UV light to eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria in just 3 minutes*. It's lightweight, sturdy, and incredibly user-friendly—a perfect travel companion for your day out with your little ones.Mum's Review
"A great portable & convenient steriliser for mums & dads on the go. This product is a game changer & will help parents sterilise bottle tests, dummies & sippy cup lids on the go. It’s portable, very quiet & quick to sterilise the baby goods. Only downfall is it requires batteries. Not sure how long they will last. Might have been worth looking into a USB charge function. I would however recommend this product to all parents." - Mom1996 via MoMProduct Features
- Effectively eliminates up to 99.9% of common germs and bacteria
- Speedy 3-minute sterilising cycle*
- Reliable and safe with zero UV light leakage
- Trusted and endorsed by healthcare professionals
- BPA-free and resistant to UVA
- Compact and practical for on-the-go use
- Operates in complete silence
- Backed by a reassuring 12-month warranty
- Insert 2 x AAA batteries into the battery compartment
- Twist the bottom compartment to the left to release the lock and open device.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. A red light will flash (safety mode)
- Remove bottom cover and place device on top of bottle, teat, pacifier or sippy cup
- Press the power button again to start sterilisation cycle
- When sterilisation is complete, the UV lamp will switch off automatically.
*Note: To ensure a thorough elimination (up to 99.9%) of germs, bacteria and viruses, it is recommended to complete TWO consecutive sterilisation cycles.
Full instructions inside. Please contact us on our socials or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information.Caution
Use only as directed. This product is made from UV-proof ABS material that prevents ultraviolet radiation. Do not press the button when cover is open to prevent damages to the skin and eyes. If the product has not been used for a long period of time, remove batteries to prevent leaking. Avoid exposure to water and excessive impact to the UV lamp. Please refer to manufacturer of your item to see if it is suitable to sterilise with UV.Specifications
Power consumption: 1W
Batteries: Requires 2 AAA Batteries (not included)
Turning on the UV lamp inside may require a few attempts when using the product for the first time or it hasn't been used for a long period of time.Warranty
All of our Portable 4-in-1 UV Steriliser come with 12 months warranty! So you're covered for any malfunctions or mishaps!
To guarantee your warranty on your new steriliser, please click here to fill out the Warranty Form.
To take some stress out of the process, we offer free returns & exchanges on all our bras! This way, you can try out any size, style or colour to find what works best for you. Visit our returns and exchanges page to begin the process.
Just ensure all original tags are left on and they're in their original condition. Bras that have obviously been worn for an extended period of time, washed or purposely damaged can be not exchanged or returned.
If you need to return or exchange simply send it back to us in the same package you received it in, with the below address attached. Ensure your order form has been completed and placed back in with your items.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long does the UV steriliser take?
Steam vs UV sterilisation - what is better?
How do I know which steriliser is right for me?
What other items can you sterilise with New Beginnings UV sterilisers?
How is this UV steriliser portable?
Does the UV sterilisers come with warranty?
- Krystina D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLife saver
Fantastic product I take it everywhere with me. My little one likes her dummy when she is getting tired but to often she drops them on the floor and I only have 2 with me. They say that did it I bought replacement dummies from the shop only to realise it still wasn’t sterilised and I couldn’t give it to her. I then bought this product and since then I don’t need to worry she drops one and I put it in the steriliser for 3 minutes and it’s good to go. Other parents have seen and loved this product it also helped another mum when her dummy fell and it was immunisation day. Fantastic 100% recommend and will be giving as baby shower gifts.
- mom144547 via Mouths of M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe New Beginnings 4-in-1 Mini Steriliser
The New Beginnings 4-in-1 Mini Steriliser is the perfect on the go steriliser. I was easily able to sterilise my babys bottles teats on the go if they became compromised. You can easily sterilise dummies too and in the age of Covid its a must have in the baby bag!
- SincerleyApril via Mouths of M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat on the go tool
New beginning steriliser is great for on the go when you need to quickly sterilise a dummy or pacifier that may have hit the ground on the travels. It saves having to do it later and have it easily forgotten (because mums are so busy anyway) and is small enough that it is easy to leave in the bottom of the pram or car. It takes 6-8 minutes to sterilise which is super fast and just needs 2c batteries so no mess, no water, no extra cleaning. Its all done by UV light.
- mom476668 via Mouths Of M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoEasy sterilising everywhere
The portable 4 in 1 UV steriliser is so convenient to keep my babys bottles and teats clean on the go. Its fast, easy to use and silent. I love how small and portable it is, it easily fits in any handbags. Having this on the go gives me a peace of mind in keeping my babys teats and sippy straws clean. I would recommend this product for all mums.
- mom448394 via Mouths of M.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing products
I wish I had this with my other two children. This has come in handy so many times while being out and about and bubs has dropped her dummy and Ive been able to just pop it in the steriliser and be good to go. I will definitely be recommending this to as many mums as I can.