Essential Care Packs for New Mums: Postpartum, Pregnancy, and Breastfeeding
Whether you're an expectant mum preparing for the arrival of your little one, a new mum grappling with postpartum challenges, or embarking on the breastfeeding journey, care packs can help you navigate this beautiful yet demanding phase. In this blog, we will explore four key care packs and discover how they become invaluable companions in your motherhood journey.
Bun-In-The-Oven Pregnancy Pack
First up we have the Bun-In-The-Oven Pregnancy Value Pack, including two essential items needed during pregnancy. With thoughtful items to cater to the unique needs of pregnancy, our pregnancy care pack contains two very functional products curated specifically for optimal comfort during pregnancy.
1. Transition Bra (Nude colour): The Transition Maternity Bra offers comfort and convenience as your body prepares for breastfeeding. With a hook-free design and a cross front style it makes it a great pregnancy bra.
2. 3⁄4 Maternity Leggings (Black/Grey pattern): Experience shape and support with the Over-the-Belly design featuring a reinforced pelvic and lower back band. The blend of nylon and spandex ensures a comfortable and breathable fit, striking the ideal balance between softness and moderate compression for that perfect snug feel.
Shop the Pregnancy Value Pack
Postpartum Recovery Pack
Next is the Postpartum Recovery Pack, a collection of essential items to help you during those first few weeks after labour. From maternity pads to gel pads, these postpartum essentials will help with your healing and recovery after childbirth. The pack includes:
1. Bamboo Maternity Pads: A must-have for new mums, this sustainable and silky-soft maternity pad has a bamboo inner core for maximum comfort. Versatile from hospital to home, it's an essential addition to your hospital bag.
2. Postpartum Undies: Essential for post-birth healing, our breathable mesh disposable undies guarantee unrestricted airflow and extreme comfort. Especially beneficial for c-section recoveries, these mesh postpartum undies securely hold a pad in place and can be washed up to 20 times, ensuring optimum healing and long-lasting usability.
3. Aqua Gel Breast Pads: Experience instant relief and gentle protection for sore or cracked nipples with our specially designed gel breast pad. Created to provide the ideal cooling environment for new breastfeeding mums, it ensures you can get back to nursing sooner and with greater comfort.
4. Bamboo Dry Wipes: Our dry wipes offer a gentle and natural solution for protecting your baby's delicate skin from nappy rash. Crafted from extra soft bamboo, they serve as a great alternative to ordinary wet wipes, ensuring the utmost care for your little one's sensitive needs.
Shop the Postpartum Recovery Pack
Breast Care & New Mum Breastfeeding Starter Pack
Finally, we have two packs specifically designed to help mums during the first few months of breastfeeding.
The Breastfeeding Starter Pack, a true ally for mums embarking their breastfeeding journey. The pack includes:
1. Double Electric Breast Pump: Developed to help Australian mothers stay ahead of their busy lifestyle while ensuring their babies are receiving important, nourishing breast milk.
2. Breastmilk Storage Bags: Hygienically and conveniently store breast milk for freezing, transporting and reheating.
3. Portable Mini UV Steriliser: The perfect sterilising accessory for any busy mum on the go. Compact and light weight our Mini Steriliser allows you to eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria from your babies teats and dummies wherever, whenever.
4. 250mL Feeding Bottle (3pk): Made from high quality polypropylene, they are light, durable, BPA free and safe with an anti-slip surface making it easy for your baby to hold. Recommended for babies from 0 to 3 months.
Shop the New Mum Breastfeeding Pack
The Breast Care Pack is designed to protect and nurture your breasts whilst breastfeeding. The pack includes:
1. Breast Care Hot+Cold Packs: Designed to provide both heat and cooling relief, these hot & cold cooling packs are essential for promoting healthy let down and encouraging expressing
2. Nursing Pads: Made with bamboo for maximum comfort and breathability, offering protection from leaks and providing a soothing environment for sore nipples.
3. Silicone Nipple Shield: Your ultimate solution for pain-free breastfeeding and assistance with latching and inverted nipples.
Shop the Breast Care Pack
You can shop the full range of new mum bundles (plus receive a free tote) online at New Beginnings.
Motherhood is a remarkable adventure, and these carefully curated care packs are here to empower and uplift you throughout your remarkable motherhood adventure.