Back Support Tube
The New Beginnings Back Support Tube is your ideal companion for pregnancy and postpartum. Offering support, comfort, and coverage for growing bellies, it extends your wardrobe, provides extra back and pelvic support, and feels like a second skin under your clothes.
Our back support tube was created to feel like a ‘second skin’ that is undetectable under tight clothing, whilst providing ultimate comfort.
- Relieves pelvic and lower back pressure throughout your pregnancy and postpartum journey
- Comfortably lifts and supports your growing belly thanks to the unique control band
- Made with a soft, breathable and seamless microfibre fabric for a luxurious feel and comfort
- Gentle bump support with an elasticised strip to prevent sliding
- Offers full belly coverage feeling like a 'second skin' under tight clothing
- Extends your pre-pregnancy wardrobe and offers extra back support
- Cost-effective alternative to buying more maternity clothes
To take some stress out of the process, we offer free returns & exchanges on all our bras! This way, you can try out any size, style or colour to find what works best for you. Visit our returns and exchanges page to begin the process.
Just ensure all original tags are left on and they're in their original condition. Bras that have obviously been worn for an extended period of time, washed or purposely damaged can be not exchanged or returned.
If you need to return or exchange simply send it back to us in the same package you received it in, with the below address attached. Ensure your order form has been completed and placed back in with your items.
- ZeinaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBack Support Tube
As someone that has been dealing with lower back pain for so many years, when it came to my pregnancy and the extra pressure on my back, the Back Support Tube helped so much with relieving and reducing the pressure and pain. It made me feel so much lighter and not having to walk around holding my belly on the days I feel heavy. Love this product and wish I had come across it in my first pregnancy!!New Beginnings2 years agoHi Zeina, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad it was able to help with your back pain :)
- Lauren S.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoComfortable and does the job
Has done the job for reducing lower back pain from pregnancy, helped with my posture as I found as soon as I got to 18weeks pregnant my ligaments started to loosen and my lower back was kicking out giving me pain when standing and poor posture. Would recommendNew Beginnings2 years agoHi Lauren, Thanks so much for your lovely review - we're so glad you're loving our support tube :) Please let us know if you have any questions or queries!
- Zara O.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAmazing!!
Working on my feet all day as a beauty therapist I was getting a really sore back and heavy tummy. This saved me!! Noticed a difference the first day I wore it! It really is like a bra for your belly!! So supportive I am 5”4 56kg pre pregnancy and 64kg now and got a size S fit perfect and plenty of room to grow !!
- Cassandra B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoFantastic support - highly recommend
I love this product. It provides the perfect amount of support, without being too tight or uncomfortable. Even in summer it's not been too hot. There is a very noticeable difference to how sore I am at the end of the day wearing vs not wearing it. I have and will continue to recommended it too all my pregnant friends!
- Claire S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBack support tube
The tube is great, I’ve actually got one in both colours now. Gives enough support to my bump and back to ease some of the discomfort of my third trimester bump whilst not being too hot in summer. Easy to wear and doesn’t show under clothing.