New Beginnings Aqua Gel Breast Pads provide the ideal cooling environment for your sore or cracked nipples as a result of breastfeeding. Cooling the affected area provides instant relief and gently protects your nipples so you can get back to breastfeeding sooner.
Sterile and Hygienic
- Clinically proven to cool for 3x longer than leading competitors
- No sticky residue left behind
- No nasty smells or odours
- Ultra-thin for discretion and comfort
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Mesh backing for strength and durability
- Wash hands before opening
- Open packet and carefully remove the protective backing
- Gently place the side previously protected by backing on the affected area. You will feel an instant cooling sensation
- Prior to breastfeeding, remove the pad and place it to the side on a clean surface. Do not Prince pads with water.
- Start breastfeeding, then reapply after.
Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. DO not use if the foil bag is open or damaged. If you experience bleeding or a burning sensation, contact your healthcare professional. Not for individual sale. 2pcs in one foil bag.
Water, Glycerin, Octadecane, Sodium polyacrylate, Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, Tartaric acid, P-Hydroxyacetophenone, Aluminum glycolate, EDTA, Titanium dioxide.
Customers within Australia who purchase online may return or exchange items due to change of mind, incorrect sizing or product fault within 30 days from receipt of goods. Sizing and change of mind items will only be accepted for exchange or return if they remain in their original condition and packaging.
Due to health and hygiene regulations, we cannot exchange or refund the disposable briefs or any other item that has been worn.
If you’re unsure about choosing a product that fits you best, don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 768 868 and we can suggest an appropriate size.
Please allow 6 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) for your order to process and ship within Australia. There may be circumstances where this time is not met such as out of stocks, delivery to remote areas, industry strikes or public holidays. If we are out of stock, a customer service representative will contact you by telephone to advise when delivery is likely to take place or offer an alternative style or colour. Please ensure you include your daytime telephone number and/or email address when placing an order.
For international orders please contact us direct on email@example.com.
Within Australia ONLY; all orders under $75 will incur a $12 shipping and handling fee; all orders over $75 will be shipped free of charge.