Sorry, there are no products in this collection
If you’ve been feeling overwhelmed as you try to organise your pregnancy hospital bag essentials amidst, well, everything else that needs doing before the baby arrives, it’s time to take a few deep breaths and relax. Yes, there are quite a few essential hospital bag items for mum, but we make it easy by putting all of your hospital bag essentials in one place. (Psst – check out our hospital bag checklist article on absolutely everything you will need to take with you for your hospital stay.) Oh, and if your friends and family are planning a visit in those early days and not sure what to take a new mum in hospital, be sure to share this list with them, too! Everything will come in very handy for those first days after welcoming your new baby into the world.
What are the hospital bag essentials for mum?
- Nursing Pads: from the moment you start to breastfeed, this is a must have. Designed to channel and evenly disperse any leaked milk, the nursing pads will keep you dry and comfortable all day long.
- Nipple Shield: to assist your baby with latch on and assist you with pain-free breastfeeding, the nipple shields also help with flat or inverted nipples, offering discrete comfort for mum and bub.
- Aqua Gel Breast Pads: cooling pads that for sore or cracked nipples as a result of breastfeeding, providing instant relief and gently protects your nipples so you can get back to breastfeeding sooner.
- Maternity Pads: super absorbent and soft keep you absolutely protected and confident.
- Disposable Pants: to hold the pad in place securely and with unrestricted air flow, the disposable pants provide extreme comfort and hygiene, ensuring optimum healing after birth.
- Maternity Bras: choose your favourite breastfeeding friendly bra to allow you to feed your baby without having to take your bra off.